Monday, June 16, 2008

My Baby's Prenatal Pilates

It's been tough to hold this little secret for past 3 months. Finally I got the green light from my doctor that I can announce the news: I am EXPECTING. ^o^

That's why I was so crazy over the topic of exercise prescription for pregnant women. I had my own hidden agenda while completing my Masters, heh.

I spent my whole Sunday writing on my private love blog and uploading my ultrasound scans on my Facebook. Then hubby came along and insisted that I should put up the ultrasound on P-Latte as well.

"You have to mention it on your blog! I saw it with my own eyes. Our baby WAS doing Pilates! "

When we went for our 3rd prenatal check up 2 weeks ago, our little one was already ultra-active. Our doctor used terms like "running", "dancing", "jumping around" and "doing sit-and-reach" to describe our baby's movements. After the check up Ed was so excited! He said he saw our little one doing exactly what I always do at home - Double Straight Leg Stretch + Roll Up + Spine Stretch!


Is it genetic or 胎教 (prenatal education) at work?

5 comments:

Sarah Tan said...

Hi, I came over from your comment at my FitnessNewbie blog. You have a cool blog and whatever you said about pilates is very informative. Once in a long while, I'll go for Pilates classes at my gym, but I don't really know the difference between Pilates and Yoga.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/butterfly-party-supplies.html]butterfly Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Canadian actos Pharmacy xeloda Free pills cymbalta 10mg tricor Discount flagyl Sale tizanidine

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that particular brand. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 170 dollars everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices for the velcros were all over 220 bucks on every site. But completely I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?