Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Great Undergraduate Resource

Ok, this entry is going to be real short. Been very busy with many many roles these few weeks so can't really sit down to blog properly.

Just found a great resource site and I totally fell in love with it. MIT has uploaded all its undergraduate course material online in its site, MIT OpenCourseWare , so that anyone who wants to learn, get to learn from one of the best schools in the world!

There are many great courses relating to physical fitness and science. "Brain & cognitive sciences" is damn cool too. I think it is just timely for me to read about "Infant and childhood cognitive science".

I am so addicted to the site. Too bad, studying the online material won't give me a MIT B.Sc :p

Knowledge is best to be shared! Three cheers to MIT!!

No comments: