Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Complimentary Trial Class - The Moving Body

Me and hubby have started furniture hunting as we are hopeful to get our flat at Pinnacles@Duxton by end of the year.

After visiting a few furniture warehouses at Balestier, we went to River Vallery area to get some "up-market" furnishing ideas. While we were there, we thought might as well visit the new Pilates studio nearby.

The Moving Body is opened by my two Polestars mentors, Audrey and Diego. It offers Pilates, Gyrotonics and rehab. I think the flash intro page on their website is pretty cool.

The studio is located at Robinson Walk, free parking on Sunday! The studio isn't very big but very cosy. I really should get the contact of their renovation contractor!

Anyway here is some "lobang" for my dear P-Latte readers. From now till end of September, you can get a complimentary trial class if you quote my blog at registration (of course subject to class availability)! Grab the chance if you always wonder if Pilates is for you.

3 comments:

spottiswoode said...

Hi, I found your blog through Google when searching for info on prenatal pilates in singapore. I'm a pregnant mum (this would be my 3rd kid) and am looking for a non-threatening prenatal pilates class to help me keep fit & strong during my pregnancy. I currently jog... but I dont think I can do that for long! Wld you be able to recommend a place for me? I was searching your website, but you did not review any places. Feel free to email me directly, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry,

Im an injured triathlete looking for a pilates instructor. Wld really appreciate it if you cld give me a buzz at 96273580-I've emailed you as well.

Many thanks!
WJ

Sandy said...

Hi Terry,

I google and came across your site related to Pilates. I am new to Singapore and have been doing pilates for about 2 months in America. I have search online for pilates studio and do not understand why one must take 1-3 private courses of pilates with an instructor before taking any group classes. This is a lot of money and this is not done in America, do you know of any pilates studio that does not require one to take private courses before joining a group class? I am very interested in mat based pilates as I have done both reformer and mat based pilates. Thank you for your help. I look forward to your response.

Sandy