Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Different kind of 5Cs

I love Facebook, to the extent of addiction. I can't resist checking it at least every 10 minutes whenever I am online. I just find it real good to stay in touch with all my good friends all over the world.


So today Facebook help me linked up with 2 friends whom I have not talked for past 2 years.


First, Jason, a fellow classmate from my Master degree, shared with me how he could afford to study PhD in Australia. Great inspiration and I wanna do the same too! I am sure I can teach Pilates to supplement my living while I study there. So I shall start thinking of a research topic...hmmm.... 


Then I catched up with Sandy, an "angmoh" male inline skating athlete cum trainer, whom i knew since my days with the Singapore Sports Council. Here is our very interesting conversation:


5:09pmSandy

what you doing these days.

I'm good. Keeping fit and healthy.

5:10pmTeresa

it has been really long time since we met! i've changed job, married, learnt driving & now has a newborn :)

quite the oppo, im now not fit & down w/ flu...

5:11pmSandy

wow. that is some big changes.

I want to settle down someday.

I'm getting old.

    5:13pmTeresa

actually u shd be able to settle down fast...angmoh in sg has high value...heehhee. so wat's keeping u??

5:18pmSandy

my 5 c's are different.

5:19pmTeresa

so what are your 5C's?

5:20pmSandy

1. careing 2. compassion 3. car-dio (health) 4. cash (can't live without it) 5. communication.


Oh well, i have many male friends like Sandy, spending too much time doing and developing the sport that they love and they deprived themselves the chance to find "the one"... if you are female, single, and presumably love fitness & sports (hence reading my blog?) and happened to look for a different kind of 5C's, why not check out his Facebook profile?

No comments: